General Paper - AJC: Me I Myself and.. eugene
play around with the bounceicles. drag them round. jump on them. and more!

Saturday, March 17, 2007
「 bouncing away Saturday, March 17, 2007 」

I’m Eugene from North Vista Sec. Previously in both orientations I’m in Cheetia house. I HOPE to have ODAC as my cca in ajc.
Most importantly, if you’re wondering when my birthday is, it’s EVERYDAY!! So PLEASE don’t hesitate to give me presents!! LOL. Also, 4th April is a great day for a celebration.

My Wishlist:

1) walkman phone
2) bike
3) clothes ( running out of materials to wear )
my fittings:
- long sleeve collar shirt: 17 shoulder length
- pants : 34,35,36 *not sure.. haha
- shoes : US size 11 1/2
- belts : any colour other than white
- watch : I dont have any ( I WEAR IF I HAVE ONE =p )
4) have my PE shirt to XXL and pants to XXXXXXL.. really..
5) LOVE!!! -haha.. no la.. (",)
6) more imptly, ACES in my A'lvl cert




On days without pe, call me to go gym after school if you’re going!! =)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- *which phone is better? comments?
. W850i (slide up + >ex.)
. W610i (normal +
`cause I'd like to have those phones that can blast music V-E-R-Y L-O-U-D and wont lag when I open lots of programs..

Qn: anyone have N'GAGE games can copy to me? heex..





-*where can I get BEST deals of bikes?
`would be best if I can trade-in my "haro XO" (yellow, gd condition + 2 pixels)

*my relatives says, in Vietnam, road bikes are goin for as low as $30!! But if you're thinking of importing them to Singapore, the tax and air transport will cost a BOMB!! ( =cost somewhat lie that sold in SG )so... PLEASE tell me if you come across any good bikes.. THANKS AH!!


Signing off, [buttman01].

...
|